JOIN VINFEN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH COMMUNITY SERVICES
Vinfen Behavioral Health (VBH) is expanding its community services to include a new Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) in the Greater Lowell area. As a CBHC clinician, you will use evidence-based practices and provide onsite or community-based outpatient behavioral health therapy to people experiencing mental health, substance use, or co-occurring disorders. You will be part of the CBHC's comprehensive team of other clinicians, APRNs and psychiatrists, bachelor's level counselors, recovery coaches, peers, care coordinators, and many more dedicated staff.
In addition to outpatient services, the CBHC also provides adult and youth Mobile Crisis Intervention (MCI) and Community Crisis Stabilization (CCS) services to support individuals and families in a variety of new ways: reducing emergency room usage for behavioral health, increasing flexibility of service delivery, providing seamless access to outpatient, urgent, and crisis interventions, and advancing the use of social supports and community-based resources.
In anticipation of our January 2023 opening, we are seeking compassionate and skilled individuals to join our exciting and innovative multi-disciplinary VBH Community Services team. Be part of this exciting effort to transform community behavioral health services across the Commonwealth.
VBH COMMUNITY SERVICES
FOR ADULTS AND YOUTH:
- Routine and urgent outpatient services
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Substance use and recovery services
- Mobile Crisis Intervention (MCI)
- Community Crisis Stabilization (CCS)
- Telehealth and in-person appointments
- 24/7 crisis support line
WHY JOIN VBH COMMUNITY SERVICES?
- Starting clinician salaries up to $74,000
- Sign on bonuses up to $5,000
- Salaried and hourly positions vs. fee-for-service
- Available 4-day work weeks
- Paid training and free CEUs
- Guaranteed licensed supervision
- Supportive team environments
- Community and outpatient settings
- Ability to work with adults and youth
- Opportunities to run support groups
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the MA Repay Student Loan Repayment Program
- Award amounts range from $25,000 - $300,000