Innovative Technology in Community Health Care Conference and 40th Anniversary Celebration
Join Vinfen at the Innovative Technology in Community Health Care Conference on Friday, September 8, 2017 at the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School.
In honor of Vinfen’s 40 years of innovation and commitment to care for people with psychiatric conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and behavioral health challenges, the Vinfen Innovative Technology in Community Health Care Conference will focus on new technologies and their impact on integrated behavioral and physical health.
Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Mary Lou Sudders will open the day by sharing her vision for the future of how technology will shape the field of health and human services for the next decade. Then Keynote Speaker and national Executive Director of Open Minds Monica Oss will present a broad overview of current developments and forecast trends in innovative technologies in behavioral and integrated health services in the United States.
Next participants will hear from two panels of experts. One will discuss the developing area of technology innovation from the academic research, commercial, and public sector payer perspectives. This panel will include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Digital Psychiatry Program Co-Director and Co-Chair of the American Psychiatric Association’s Committee on Telepsychiatry John Torous, MD and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Medical Director of Behavioral Health Ken Duckworth, MD.
A second panel will feature innovative technologies being developed and evaluated in the integrated care area, and will include (among others) representatives from the IBM Watson Research Center (Healthcare Effectiveness Research Director Amar Das, MD, PhD), Wellframe (Co-founder and Chief Medical Director Trishan Panch, MD, MPH), and myStrength (Chief Executive Officer and founder Scott Cousino, MBA).
Registration for the Conference opens at 8:30 a.m. The conference will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. A complimentary lunch will be served.
- Schedule of Events – Coming Soon
- Continuing Education
- Directions and Parking
- Sponsor the Conference and Celebration
Speakers to include
- Secretary Marylou Sudders, Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services
- Monica Oss, MS, Open Minds Chief Executive Officer and Senior Associate
- Stephen Bartels, MD, MS, Dartmouth College Centers for Health and Aging Director
- Scott Cousino, MBA, myStrength Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
- Amar Das, MD, PhD, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center Healthcare Effectiveness Research Director
- Ken Duckworth, MD, Blue Cross Blue Shields of Massachusetts Behavioral Health Medical Director
- Rini Gahir, BSc, MBA, Mozzaz Co-founder and Chief Business Development Officer
- Yuri Maricich, MD, MBA, Pear Therapeutics Vice President of Clinical Development
- Trishan Panch, MD, MPH, Wellframe Co-founder and Chief Medical Director
- John Torous, MD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Digital Psychiatry Program Co-Director
Register now to enjoy a special registration price of $75.00. The registration fee will increase to $100.00 on August 1, 2017.
Celebrating 40 years
Following the conference, a celebratory reception will recognize Vinfen’s 40 years of transforming lives and honor staff, people served, and supporters who have partnered with us to provide innovative community health care. The reception will be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. All Conference attendees are invited to join Vinfen at the celebration. Reception only tickets are available for those would like to celebrate with us, but are unable to attend the full day conference.
Thank you to our sponsors