Technology & Innovation in Behavioral Health Conference
Join Vinfen and national experts in the field of medicine, psychiatry, nursing, social work, and health technology; public health leaders; health plan executives and administrators, and state and public officials for a conference on Technology and Innovation in Behavioral Health at the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center.
This year’s conference is aimed toward leaders in behavioral health, managed care, integrated health, and government who seek answers to questions about the evidence for and dissemination of digital behavioral health. Attendees will learn from experts on how they evaluate and select digital technology. Hear from leaders on implementing innovative technology in systems of care to improve mental health services and consumer self-management with an eye to lessons learned that can be applied to our own work.
Who should attend? Clinical, operations, technology, mental health, health care, managed care, and government professionals who wish to learn about technological advances at the intersection of health and technology. Join us to build relationships with other thought leaders and share lessons learned in integrating digital technology within mental health.
The conference will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. A complimentary lunch will be served along with CART services.
Featured speakers include:
- Monica Oss, MS, Open Minds Chief Executive Officer
- John Torous, MD, MBI, Director, Division of Digital Psychiatry at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Instructor, Harvard Medical School; and Chair, American Psychiatric Association Health IT Committee
- Trina Histon, PhD, Senior Principal Consultant for Prevention, Wellness & Digital Health, Care Management Institute: Kaiser Permanente
- Patricia Forts, Deputy Chief of Innovation and Strategy, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Katherine Steinberg, MBA, MPP, Founder and Managing Director, Seahorn Advisors and Management Consultant, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health / California Mental Health Services Authority
- Jonathan Gordon, MBA, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Commonwealth Care Alliance and Managing Director, Winter Street Ventures
- Samantha Connolly, PhD, Investigator, VA Boston Center for Healthcare Organization and Implementation Research (CHOIR); Psychology Instructor, Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry; and Clinical Psychologist, VA Boston General Mental Health Clinic
Register now to enjoy a special early registration price of $50.00.
The registration fee will increase to $100.00 on March 2, 2020.
Thank you to our sponsors to date: