PARTNERS IN SERVICE
Vinfen is committed to building relationships and developing partnerships with leading organizations in the health and human services field. Please join us to strengthen our impact on transforming people’s lives.
We partner with state departments and agencies, other community behavioral health and human service organizations, provider trade associations, health care providers, hospitals, universities, and managed care organizations, foundations, and community organizations throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.
These relationships enhance our capacity to provide integrated, comprehensive services for the people we serve.
Vinfen actively seeks strategic partnerships and alliances. For more information on how to partner with us, please contact Director of Integrated Care and Innovation Elizabeth Cella at 617-441-1747 or email@example.com.
STATE AGENCY SERVICE PARTNERS
- Connecticut Department of Developmental Services
- Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Massachusetts Department of Children and Families
- Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Boston's Department of Neighborhood Development
- Massachusetts Psychiatric Rehabilitation Collaborative
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICE PARTNERS
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Bosch Healthcare Solutions
- The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health Center
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Dartmouth College
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice
- Harvard Medical School
- Hills Home Market
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries
- North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- Riverside Community Care