COVID-19 Information and Resources
Vinfen is committed to providing our staff, the people we serve, their networks of support, and the community with accurate, helpful information as well as resources to assist in keeping people healthy. Please review the information below. Additional news and information will be posted as needed and as it becomes available.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
- Massachusetts Public Health Fact Sheet on Coronavirus
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
Information & Resources for Families
- Letter from Joe Gomes 4.1.20
- Letter from Joe Gomes 4.16.20
- Fact Sheet for Families & Guardians
- Closing Vinfen’s Massachusetts Developmental Day Services
- Info on the Vinfen Family Advisory Council
- Notice to Family & Guardians Regarding COVID -Family & Guardian Memo on Suspending Home Visits
- Fun Activities to do at Home
Resources for Vinfen Programs
- Stop the Spread Flyer
- Cover your Cough!
- Vinfen Vendor and Visitor Policy
- Visitor Screening Tool
- New CPR Guidelines for Vinfen
- American Heart Association Hands-Only CPR FAQs
Resources for Vinfen Employees
- Is it a Cold or is it the Flu?
- Should I go to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care?
- Telehealth – See your Doctor Without Leaving Home
- Directions to Sign up for Telehealth
- Vinfen Essential Personnel Determination Letter
- Exempt Emergency Child Care Programs
- Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD): Emergency Child Care Options
- Mental Health Practices and Tips
- COVID-19 Stress Management Tips from Vinfen Directors of Clinical Services
For a comprehensive list of all internal staff communications, please visit myvinfen.org.
If you have any questions please contact Mary Ann Zizzo at email@example.com or call 617-441-1880.