COVID-19 Related Program Updates and Closures
Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Vinfen is taking action to ensure the optimal health and safety of our staff and people we serve. Please see below for a list of program closures and contact information. Vinfen is considered a COVID-19 Essential Service and all other services will continue to be provided. Additional information will be posted when it becomes available.
Group offerings are available with Zoom videoconferencing. For Cambridge/Somerville virtual group offerings, visit https://www.mbrlc.org/csrlc. For more information on Southeast RLC programs, visit https://www.southeastrlc.org.
Massachusetts Program Updates
- Family Support Center: training and group meetings are suspended until further notice
- Homeless Outreach and Engagement Team (HOET): Coffee House services are suspended until further notice
Updates (note: the process of reopening is fluid and ongoing – please refer to the latest updates for more information):
- Day Services Reopening Memo (7.15.20)
- Clubhouses Reopening Memo (7.16.20)
- Gateway Arts Update (8.3.20)
- DSD Day Services Screening and Testing letter (10.26.20)
Vinfen CT Updates
- Vinfen CT Day Programs including Art Connection Studio have reopened. If you have VVTC or Art Connection Studio questions, please contact Latavia Walker at 860-736-4196.