COVID-19 Related Program Updates and Closures
Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Vinfen is taking action to ensure the optimal health and safety of our staff and people we serve. Please see below for a list of program closures and contact information. Vinfen is considered a COVID-19 Essential Service and all other services will continue to be provided. Additional information will be posted when it becomes available.
Group offerings are now available with Zoom videoconferencing. Check out the following schedules: Hyannis RCC Online Group Schedule 2020, Quincy and Fall River RCC Online Group Schedule August 2020, and CSRLC Zoom Group Descriptions / Master CSRLC Zoom Schedule 2020
Massachusetts Program Updates
- Family Support Center: training and group meetings are suspended until further notice
- Homeless Outreach and Engagement Team (HOET): Coffee House services are suspended until further notice
Updates (note: the process of reopening is fluid and ongoing – please refer to the latest updates for more information):
- DDS Visitation Guidance (7.2.2020)
- Day Services Reopening Memo (7.15.20)
- Clubhouses Reopening Memo (7.16.20)
- Behavioral Health Division: People Care Clinic and Community and Family Counseling Services Reopening Memo
- Gateway Arts Update (8.3.20)
- Visitation Policy Letter (10.5.20)
- Visitation Policy Letter – If No Visitation Allowed (10.5.20)
Vinfen CT September 2020 Updates
- Vinfen CT Day Programs including Art Connection Studio are closed the week of September 8-11 and will reopen on Monday, September 14. If you have VVTC questions, please contact Pola Livingston at 860-736-4322. For any Art Connection Studio questions, please contact Latavia Walker at 860-221-4429.