Behavioral Health Community Partner Services
Vinfen offers integrated care coordination services for MassHealth enrollees with psychiatric conditions, behavioral health challenges, and substance use disorders.
Our multidisciplinary Care Teams partner with MassHealth enrollees to meet their health and wellness goals while working collaboratively with healthcare providers and community-based organizations to better support enrollee needs.
Vinfen offers community-based care coordination services as a member organization of Community Care Partners.
Behavioral Health Community Partner Services Include
- Health and wellness coaching, beginning with a comprehensive assessment of overall needs
- Improved access to primary, specialty, and behavioral health care
- Coordination of medical, mental health, and substance use care, including communicating with primary and other care providers
- Scheduling and keeping health-related appointments including coordinating transportation
- Arranging in-home services when needed, such as nursing or homemaking
- Support for transitions of care such as stays in a hospital or rehabilitation facility
- Connecting to social service supports including food stamps, fuel assistance, and meals on wheels.
- Connecting with local community such as cultural centers, religious groups, or other social activities
- Connecting to recovery supports
- Help with healthy living like quitting smoking, eating well, exercising more, or sleeping better
- Help learning how to deal with stress in healthy ways such as walking, stretching, talking, or joining a support group
- Understanding enrollment paper work to keep MassHealth
- Getting medications and help following prescription orders