PEOPLE CARE CLINIC
Vinfen’s People Care Clinic offers an array of outpatient counseling services primarily to adults with psychiatric conditions, behavioral health disabilities, and substance abuse challenges to help regain their health. We strive to serve people with compassion and respect for their personal dignity, while maintaining the highest quality of professional standards. We are here to support people recover and reclaim their lives.
Our People Care Clinic provides comprehensive outpatient services within our communities that:
- Promote recovery through the use of evidence based practices and interventions, education, empowerment, preventive measures, and consultation
- Diminish the level of impairment associated with psychological stressors
- Support the individual’s ability to function independently in the community
- Coordinate and maximize the use of multiple resources existing within the community and social, educational, and health networks including family supports as appropriate
- Ongoing supportive treatments that reduce the need for costly hospitalization
Our services are offered in Lawrence, Cambridge, and Hyannis, MA. Staffing includes a range of licensed and credentialed counselors, social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Psychiatric assessment and evaluation
- Counseling for individuals and groups
- Psychological testing
- Substance abuse counseling
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Evidenced based practice interventions
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
Vinfen’s People Care Clinic operates Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The clinic also has a 24-hour on-call clinician for emergencies and clinical consultations. The main clinic is located in Lawrence, MA. Referrals are made directly to the clinic by calling 978- 681-9652 or through your managed care provider.
To schedule an appointment, please call (978) 681-9652.
Services are available to members of the following health insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net
- Group Insurance Commission
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
Private Pay and other funding sources are also possible.