VINFEN’S CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
Vinfen is committed to providing our staff, the people we serve, their networks of support, and the community with timely updates on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to take action to ensure the optimal health and safety of the Vinfen community.
Vinfen is following the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic daily and will continue to make decisions that are best for the Vinfen community.
Check back periodically for information, resources, and programmatic and organizational updates.
STATE RESOURCES AND POLICIES
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
- Massachusetts Public Health Fact Sheet on Coronavirus
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services: A Letter From Joe Gomes Visitation Policy Updates (6.24.21)
- Community-Based Mental Health Services: A Letter From Jeanne Russo Visitation Policy Updates (8.10.21)
- Vinfen CT Services: A Letter From Rob Crane on Vinfen CT Visitation Policy Updates (6.15.21)
PROGRAM UPDATES AND CLOSURES
Please see below for a list of program updates and closures. Vinfen is considered a COVID-19 Essential Service and all other services will continue to be provided. Additional information will be posted when it becomes available.
MASSACHUSETTS PROGRAM UPDATES
- Homeless Outreach and Engagement Team (HOET): HOET’s Coffee House services are suspended until further notice. HOET continues to conduct outreach in the community using social distancing and personal protective equipment.
- Peer Support Services: Peer support remains available by phone and videoconferencing as all RLC/RCC building facilities begin the process of reopening. Please contact your local RLC/RCC program by phone for the latest information on in-person program offerings.
- Young Adult Access Centers: YouForward locations and YouthQuake are open but providing services by appointment and scheduled groups only.
ALL VINFEN CT PROGRAMS ARE OPEN AT FULL CAPACITY.