BENEFITS OF WORKING AT VINFEN
As a leading health and human services provider, Vinfen offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package to our employees, as well as a variety of professional development and educational assistance opportunities.
While salary is a major component of compensation, Vinfen employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that adds significant value to your annual salary. Our benefits package has been designed to provide you and your family with protection in the event of illness, injury, and the birth or adoption of a child, as well as to help provide for your retirement. Recognizing that everyone needs time off to relax, rest, and rejuvenate, we provide generous paid time off. And, because we take your career development seriously, we also offer a number of opportunities for educational assistance and career advancement.
The following are examples of some of the benefits that are offered to full-time employees. Certain benefits are pro-rated and available to part-time employees.
Vinfen employee benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- 403(b) Tax-deferred Annuity Plan
- 15 vacation days annually, with 20 vacation days after 5 years of employment, and 25 days after 10 years of employment
- 10 sick days annually
- 12 holidays annually
- 3 personal days annually
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Innovative Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Opportunities for CEUs for Social Workers and Nurses
- Commuter Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Plans
- Employee Recognition Program
- Professional Development and Educational Assistance