PARTNERS IN ADVOCACY
Join Vinfen to advocate on behalf of the people we serve, their families, and our hardworking, dedicated staff.
Advocacy is about educating and influencing policy makers at both the state and federal levels who determine policy and make budget decisions. It is also about taking actions to engage our workforce, supporters, people and families we serve, and communities to support policies and budgets that support our mission.
Vinfen works in a variety of ways as a company and with provider and advocacy organizations to shape policy and resource decisions on all levels of government.
We advocate for resources and policies supporting health, full community living, and employment for the people we serve and to support our employees who have dedicated their careers to helping people with mental health conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and behavioral health challenges.
To learn more about our partners in advocacy, check out the links below.
Other organizations which are partners in Advocacy include:
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- American Psychiatric Association
- The ARC Connecticut
- The ARC of Massachusetts
- Association of People Supporting Employment First
- Citizens' Housing & Planning Association
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Connecticut Community Providers Association
- Disability Advocates Advancing Healthcare Rights
- Friends of Metro Boston
- Health Care for All
- Massachusetts Association for Mental Health
- Massachusetts Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Association for the Dually Diagnosed
- National Council for Community Behavioral Health
- New England INDEX
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- The Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts
- The Mental Health Corporations of America
- The National Council for Mental Wellbeing
Vinfen actively seeks strategic partnerships and alliances. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Vinfen Vice President of Integrated Care and Innovation Kim Shellenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.