WORK AT VINFEN
If you have the imagination and heart to make a difference in people’s lives, Vinfen can offer you a career that truly matters.
Vinfen has more than 3,200 creative, dedicated, and passionate employees working every day to make a positive difference in the lives of people with psychiatric conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and behavioral health issues. As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by an exceptional group of talented staff that is transforming the lives of the people we serve.
As one of the largest and most respected nonprofits in Massachusetts, Vinfen is a great place to develop a long-term career in health and human services. To learn more about what it is like to work at Vinfen and view our available job opportunities, click on the links below.
FIND A JOB THAT MATTERS:
Whether you are looking to start a career in health and human services or you are looking to continue to make an impact we invite you to join our extraordinary team.
- Search and apply to our open jobs (for best experience we recommend using a laptop or tablet)
- Share open positions with your network by email or social media
Curious about which positions to apply to? Review our common jobs for profiles of our most essential openings:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Day Program Instructor
- Integrated Care Positions
- Job Coach
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts
- Peer Specialist
- Per Diem Staff
- Residential Counselor
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Our recruiters are here to help you find a job that fits your passion and your purpose.
Explore what Vinfen has to offer.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice strive to provide the tools and opportunities for our staff to grow.
- Professional Development Opportunities and Educational Assistance
- Paid certification trainings including CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration Program
- Opportunities to earn CEUs for RNs, LPNs, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and more
- Comprehensive benefits offerings. Visit our benefits page to learn more
FOR MORE INFORMATION