Continuing Education Contact Hours
Are you a Massachusetts licensed Professional looking to earn Continuing Education (CE) contact hours while attending the film festival? If so, please see below for CE application updates:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (MA licenses): Approved for 6 CE contact hours
This program has been approved for 6 Category I MaMHCA hours for relicensure, in accordance with 262 CMR. MEACP Authorization # 20-0710.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (MA licenses): Approved for 6 CE contact hours
Vinfen has been approved by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse Services/LADC Unit to offer 6 Continuing Education contact hours for this event.
- Nurses (MA and NH licenses): Approved for 4 CE contact hours
Vinfen (Provider Number CEP 16171) is a California Board of Registered Nursing Approved Provider, which is valid for all nursing licenses in MA and NH. Vinfen’s 14th Annual Moving Images Film Festival program has been approved for 4 CE contact hours.
*Nurses only have to attend the event on March 20 for BEDLAM + Panel (11:50 a.m. – 2:05 p.m.) and Ernie & Joe: Crisis Cops (2:20 p.m. – 4:50 p.m.)
An application to offer Continuing Education (CE) contact hours for Social Workers have been submitted.
Please select the evaluation you are interested in, download the editable PDF to your computer (do not use your mobile device), fill in all content, and send to email@example.com by March 26.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (MA licenses): Licensed Mental Health Counselors CE Evaluation Form 2021
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (MA licenses): Licensed Alcohol And Drug Counselor CE Evaluation Form 2021
- Nurses (MA and NH licenses): Nurses Presentation 2021 Film Festival and Nurse (RN And LPN) CE Evaluation Form 2021
Proof of Attendance at Moving Images Film Festival:
In order to provide proof of attendance as a requirement to earn CE contact hours, professionals must attend the day’s event on Saturday, March 20, and follow the specific event schedule. During the real-time broadcast of each of the three film and live panel discussion pairings, attendees are not able to skip, fast forward, or rewind. Attendance will be monitored and recorded to assess CE contact hour eligibility.
Once you finish the day’s event, you will be required to fill out an evaluation form specific to the CE contact hours you would like to obtain. Please email your complete evaluation form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 26.
Professionals who have paid their administrative fees, watched all films and live panel discussions to their entirety, and submitted their evaluations will be eligible to earn CE contact hours.