IT’S ALL ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY AND FLEXIBILITY AT VINFEN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Vinfen Behavioral Health takes a person-centered approach and prioritizes getting people what they need when they need it. Our dedicated staff and clinicians work with people, using evidence-based practices, on a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, panic disorders, child and family concerns, school or employment-related challenges, domestic violence, stress management, substance use concerns, and trauma.
No matter your needs, our team is committed to working with you to make sure we find the services that are right for you.
Vinfen Behavioral Health offers:
- Individualized assessment and evaluation
- Individual therapy
- Family and/or group therapy
- Substance use & recovery services
- Structured Outpatient Addiction Program (SOAP) groups for individuals aged 18 and over
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
Vinfen offers routine, urgent, or crisis intervention services for people experiencing mental health or substance use challenges. Help is just a phone call away.
Schedule an appointment or make a referral by calling 866-388-2242 or 978-674-6744. For non-urgent matters, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vinfen accepts most insurance plans. We also have a Sliding Fee Discount Program available for uninsured clients unable to pay for services based on income and household size. To apply for the Sliding Fee Discount Program, please return the Sliding Fee Discount Program Application either in person or via email at VBHfeeapplication@vinfen.org.
For more information, view the Sliding Fee Discount Program Scale, or call us if you have any questions about the Sliding Fee Discount Program, your payment options or your insurance type and coverage.
EXPERIENCE THE VINFEN DIFFERENCE
NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
- Get the services you need when you need them
- Same-day access to one of our dedicated clinicians
- Our clinics are open to everyone in Massachusetts, no matter where you live
SERVICES PROVIDED WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM
- Flexible service delivery: clinic, telehealth, and community-based
- Weekend and after-hours telehealth appointments available upon request
- After-hours on-call clinician available
URGENT OUTPATIENT SERVICES (UOP) AVAILABLE*
- Anyone experiencing an urgent need for services can access UOP (regardless of whether you are a new or existing client)
- Services are provided within one business day
- A clinician will continue to meet with you until individual therapy or other appointments are secured
* Face-to-face UOP only available at our Lowell Clinic. Telehealth UOP available as needed and when deemed appropriate.
OUTPATIENT CLINIC LOCATIONS:
Vinfen Behavioral Health Lowell*
40 Church Street
Lowell, Massachusetts 01852
Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
*Now a licensed BSAS Provider